Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am Desperate!!


Dear local readers,

It might sound like a beggar begs for a penny on the street. But I have to be a beggar for the sake of the lost aborigines. I had setup my Paypal account and My-Donation just to get cash donation from the readers but I could not able to activate my account due to the verification code matter. It will takes me 3-4 months to get the postal mail form paypal United Sate. Not least, due to the aborigine’s plead, there were some irresponsible parties sent their spam email to me to get loan and be their agent so that they can help the aborigine and I know that they are spam and I posted it in the comment column too. I hope there will be NO SPAM PLEASE and I am serious for the goodness of the aborigines. Who else can help us? Our MPs? They rather forget the burdensome community and build their own legacy of wealth.

As I mentioned in my last posting on Donation Needed for The Lost Aborigines, I need a notebook and a digital camera so that I can do more posting and give you fresh evidences about the aborigines in Sarawak. Therefore, due to unsuccessful plead to get a donated notebook pc and digital camera, I have changed my mind to receive cash donation. Most probably I need RM 3000.00 to get a cheap Compaq notebook pc and Canon digital camera. All contributor must give their details via my email at tbsbidayuh@gmail.com for verification.

Kindly drop your donation to this account details:

Account Name: Public Bank
Account Number: 4465946414 (Saving Account)
Beneficiary Name: Musa Anak Ngog

Donation can be given through online banking, checque and cash to the mentioned bank account.

May your sincerity and generosity be counted in heaven realm and will be well remembered by the lost aborigines in their own country home.

Thank you and God bless you!!

With a grateful heart,

tbsbdidayuh@ Musa Anak Ngog

The author.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Musa,

I wish i could help you but im broke as well. Trying to secure a notebook as weel, so that i could proceed with mapping of Kampung Braang.

I really like your site and please dont give up even if you have to write in a notepad and take photo using a lousy camera.

May God bless us, the Dayak of Padawan!

Regards

Unknown said...

Thank you bro. Hope there will be someone able to work this out.

Anonymous said...

Top Ten Reasons Why TBS Should Be Given A Notebook And A Digicam.

10. TBS can show the RM100.00 donation receipts by YB Dawos to St.Ann Complex. Still a donation though. Thanks to God, Alhamdulilah!
9. TBS can snap YB Bayoi and boy oh boy, he's looking younger than his young wife!
8. TBS can show how 'old' and 'lonely' DBNA Hq building is, much like their 'proactive' members:::
7. TBS can show how 'ambitious' and 'grand' the Penrissen Inn now, much like its self-styled intellectual owner...
6. TBS can show us Lim Keng Yeik did learn drinking tuak, so his drunk-mumbling 'Learn from Sarawak' is true.
5. TBS can show us how invincible Swisserikin is, by wearing the mystical 'Besi Kuning'. (Wearing Superman t-shirt is optional.)
4. TBS can snap, interview Taki Kasung and shows he isn't the stealthy Emperor Pemegan(DBNA Moscow branch chairman?) at all.
3. TBS can snap, interview Begading and shows that reciting pantun while eating tobah will not causing cancer.
2. TBS can snap 'Giriek' bird, type of bird that can foretells us if Anwar is our new PM. (Hah!)
1. TBS didn't add 'Mohd' on the *Musa name for cheap, so no traitor. Allelujah!

*Moses sounds better.

Unknown said...

hi....ku meran tinga blog ngan ndu ati....i found its really good...keep it up...i will become one of your big fan