1. I am admired by Ms. Julia Gillard statement during her interview with Mr. David Frost. " I hope to tell Her Majesty (Elezabeth II) one day that we want a Republic Australia.". It's might sound impossible but I think the Aussies deserve to govern their own country without monarchy system.
2. I do not know if the England monarchy system will soon collapse but to me one day the people of England and it's colonized territories will have to re-consider monarchy system.
3. We have seen so many fallen monarchs before the 19th Century and the mindset of the people has changed tremendously and their strong desire to have a republican country has brought to revolution. Indonesia, Iran, Russia, China and some other countries have release themselves from monarchy system and form a republic people's government.
4. I believe that monarchy is only applicable during the dark ages to the pre-revolution era. During those time, there were least scholars and patriot and people need monarchy to protect them form nearby enemies. Since King has a enormous amount of army unit then it is applicable for the people to endorse the monarchy system for protection. In return, citizens have to pay taxes to the king.
5. As time changed, the people have to accept the fact that they must be a part of the government. The king could not govern a country alone and therefore, republic is the most suitable idea in this time.
6. Somehow, some the republic countries also embraced regime system or autocracy. Indonesia was one lived under the ion fist of Mr. Sukarno and do did the Philippine under Mr. Marcos. These two countries have put their sacrifices to bring the country to revolution and release the people from regimes.
7. Sarawak, also need to be a republic as there are many issues that the Federal government has neglected:
8. Under the 18 point of agreement; Point 12: Special position of indigenous races
In principle, the indigenous races of Borneo (Sarawak & Sabah) should enjoy special rights analogous to those enjoyed by Malays in Malaya, but the present Malays’ formula in this regard is not necessarily applicable in Borneo(Sarawak & Sabah)
9. Under the Federal Constitution, Malays are the supreme race and therefore no other races could questioned their position and supremacy either they are bumiputera or non-bumiputera. Those who dare to do so will be persecuted under the emergency laws.
10. Therefore, due to the Malay extreme racism and obsession, some other bumiputera are living under-privilege although they should have the same portion as the Malay do under the law. These under-privileges are the Sarawak and Sabah bumiputera.
11. The federal government also recognized Sabah and Sarawak as the colonized territories. There is no less development fund allocated to these two states although they are contributed 60% or more to the Federal. This is a classical colonization that suited the Sabah and Sarawak for more than 40 years.