1. In Perak State there are two funny things. Perak has two Menteri Besar. One is Nizar and one is Zamri. Furthermore, Perak has two speakers. One is Sivakumar and one is one is Ganesan. Somehow, they have only one State Assembly and I do not know how these two clowns run the state. Up to you to figure out.
2. In MCA there are to Deputy President as well. One is Chua Soi Lek and one is Tiong Lai. Chua was selected based on law and Tiong Lai was select due to vote-of no confident to Chua. Somehow, MCA is still has two DP and the party just couldn’t know how to figure this out for the sake of the party. Up to you to figure out.
3. 1 Malaysia has two statements in the slogan. Statement 1 is “Rakyat di dahulukan”, and the second one is “Pencapaian diutamakan”. Who is to be first? Malay or non- Malay? Who are non-Malay and bumiputera? Have Najib ever read the reports of Penan girls are being rape by the loggers? Everybody was busy talking about Sofea, the mathematic genius and the wife of Prime Minister has asking her mother how to produce a kid like Sofea. How crazy it is. I do not know how the government servants work at Peninsular. But, in Kuching the tea time is at 8.00 am to 9.00 am. Lunch at 12.00 am to 2.00 pm. If you do not believe me, please go to any government office in Kuching. You will say I am not so bad in criticizing. KPI is not a surprise as there is no outcome from it. Idris must be a good man to see it works but it is not. I think those who score their KPI are those who are cleaning the toilet and sweep the streets and not the government servant. Furthermore, they depend a lot to contractors to fix their equipments although there are officers assigned to take care of their computers, facilities but they are just a gainer and not a worker. Believe me.
4. Now I get to understand that thing must be in pair. We must have to Prime Ministers. One is a man and one is a lady. The man takes care of the party and the lady takes care of the kindergarten.
5. Do we need a brain to be a politician or to be a bright shining politician? It may be yes or maybe no. We have a lot of clowns in the Parliament and in the offices. But you don’t have to be a politician or a government officer to have a brain. It's the brain that make your characters and behaviors. Not your title or post. Think about it.