1. Marina Undau is a Dayak native and she should be threatened as a native.
2. Let check this out:
Article 161a of the Federal Constitution
In this Article ‘native’ means –
• (a) in relation to Sarawak, a person who is a citizen and either belongs to one of the races specified in Clause (7) as indigenous to the State or is a mixed blood deriving exclusively from those races;
• (b) in relation to Sabah, a person who is a citizen, is the child or grandchild of a person of a race indigenous to Sabah, and was born (whether on or after Malaysia Day or not) either in Sabah or to a father domiciled in Sabah at the time of the birth.
(7) The races to be treated for the purposes of the definition of ‘native’ in clause (6) as indigenous to Sarawak are the Bukitans, Bisayahs, Dusuns, Sea Dayaks, Land Dayaks, Kadayans, Kelabit, Kayans, Kenyahs (including Sekapans, Kejamans, Lahanans, Punans, Tanjongs dan Kanowits), Lugats, Lisums, Malays, Melanaus, Muruts, Penans, Sians, Tagals, Tabuns and Ukits.
3. The Malay’s government should study more on citizenship and there are several mistakes have been made as well. If a Dayak convert into Muslim, automatically they are called Malay without prejudice. But, if Malay converted into non-Muslim religion automatically they are called “Murtad” without prejudice.
4. I did not see any problem with the constitution but there is a problem with the rulers and government under the Malay. In fact, there is no freedom of religion and so other freedoms that should be granted to every citizen.
5. Either you are native or non-native there is no any different. It is better to be a non-bumiputera rather than a bumiputera or native because we are not understood the law and right to be one. There are reserved right for natives but yet it was overcome by those who are “superior”. Therefore a native will never get a government job after repeated of interviews and examination. You go and check to every government department. Don’t you ever try to get there during raya month. Nobody there.
6. Its sound racist but this is the truth that we should know. Iban is still a Iban and so the other natives. Nothing is reserved for them neither wealth nor opportunities. The native are thought to be a survivor and that is why you might not see young adults at long houses or villages. They are migrating away because there is less opportunity in the home land.
7. Marina Undau might be a mistake made by the Department of Registrar but the native right and privileges were never been made as mistake. In fact, all the right and privileges were made to make thing equal but it seems that the natives are loosing a lot from it.
8. Should there be rights and laws to for the natives? I don’t thing they are necessary since it has nothing to benefice the natives . They are just jokes and games to make the whole pity the dayak natives.